Product - Healthcare Strategy Intern at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring the power of groundbreaking professional 3D printing to every device designer, biomedical engineer, clinical researcher, and surgeon in the world.
The Product team at Formlabs guides hardware, materials, and software products from concept to completion. From defining the requirements for new products, determining go-to-market strategy and messaging, and advancing all the way to shipping and global scaling, the Product team is looking for someone interested in hospital-based 3D printing, who is ready to help us develop great hardware, resins, and digital experiences.
Use your technical know-how and curiosity to develop marketing resources for healthcare professionals and drive growth in the rapidly emerging market of medical 3D printing. If you want to utilize your research skills, marketing and/or consulting experience, and business acumen to ultimately improve patient care around the world, we want you as our Product Intern in Healthcare Strategy.
- Develop a go-to-market strategy for sales into hospitals, health systems, health plans, and GPOs
- Engage in market research and surveys using design thinking/user-driven methodologies
- Analyze the Formlabs customer database to properly identify/tag all hospital accounts and ideally create market penetration dashboards
- Research and develop a database of the most relevant trade shows, CME partners, and societies per surgical subspecialty
- Are well-versed in the US healthcare landscape and issues top of mind to surgeons, radiologists, and/or executives
- Have interned or worked with hospitals, preferably in a marketing, operations, or consulting role
- Possess excellent Salesforce/database management skills
- Strong quantitative, research, and A/B testing skills
- Have a healthcare marketing background
- Are a perfectionist and have an attention to detail while unafraid to fail quickly or push projects through to completion.
- Data-driven and motivated to accomplish tasks with limited supervision.
- Are likely pursuing an advanced degree
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.