PR Intern (fall semester) at Drift
Drift is the new way businesses buy from businesses. With its quickly evolving set of tools and playbooks, Drift is the world’s leading conversational marketing platform, trusted by top enterprise businesses like Marketo, Okta, Outreach, Ellie Mae, and over 150,000 other businesses. Sales and marketing teams rely on Drift to connect now with the customers who are ready to buy now. Based in Boston, Drift was founded by serial marketing technology entrepreneurs David Cancel and Elias Torres and is backed by leading venture capitalists including CRV, General Catalyst, and Sequoia.
Drift is looking for a Public Relations Intern to join the Marketing team THIS FALL. In this role you’ll support the Senior PR Manager on an array of activities including:
- Actively engage in media relations efforts
- Monitoring and reporting
- Speaking and awards
- Press releases
- Influencer identification and engagement
- And more...
About you and the skills you’ll need:
- You're studying PR or a related field and are interested in pursuing a professional PR career--and have had at least one previous PR internship.
- You love to write and are looking to hone your skills.
- You're self-motivated but also very eager to learn from a close-knit team.
- You love to consume the news and stay up-to-date with current trends.
- You're always curious to learn more, and you view challenges as new opportunities to build upon your skills and broaden your expertise.
- You're a social media whiz and follow it ferociously both personally and professionally.
- You have impeccable attention to detail and value organization.
- You have working knowledge of PR tools including Cision.
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]