Photography Intern at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs develops the most powerful and thoughtful software experiences in the industry. 3D printing remains a fairly complex and intimidating process, and our ultimate goal is to bring this exciting technology to a broad variety of users in the most accessible, friendly, and empowering way possible.
As a member of the team, you will collaborate with designers and employees throughout the broader organization to photograph and catalog new and exciting products and applications. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of lifestyle and studio based projects that contribute to the next generation of our visual message as a Photography Intern.
**Please submit a portfolio demonstrating your work with your application
- Work alongside the Photography Producer to produce product, lifestyle, and office photography for digital and printed marketing materials from concept through retouching and cataloging
- Collaborate with the creative team to develop styles of photography that bolster marketing messaging for products, applications and industries
- Design, develop and produce studio and lifestyle sets at various scales that present our hardware products and printed parts to the world
- Use your visual and photography skills to help us tell beautiful stories
- Assist with retouching, scheduling photoshoots, and managing our asset library
- Passionate about design, photography and visual storytelling
- Are an independent thinker with big ideas and follow through
- Have knowledge of CaptureOne and the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Bridge, Lightroom)
- Have an understanding of traditional and contemporary photography/design standards (composition, color theory, and brand communication)
- Ready to do self-guided work as well as collaborate with the team
- A multifaceted communicator who can explain creative decisions to any audience
- A flexible thinker who can craft ideas and be ready to switch gears when priorities change
- Interested in learning new tools and techniques
- Have a background in photography, design, or fine arts
- An interest in 3D printing and related technologies
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.