People (Recruiting) Internship Summer 2021 at Datadog
Join the team behind the product trusted by thousands of organizations, from Deloitte to Peloton, as part of Datadog's 2021 internship program. You'll embed with Datadog's Business organization, working on either our Sales, Finance, Recruiting, People or Creative teams. Learn how these teams drive success in customer acquisition, strengthen us as a public company, and recruit, retain and develop our top talent.
As a Recruiting intern, you'll work alongside (and learn from) full-time Datadog employees in a community-focused student cohort. You'll receive guidance from professionals in your field of interest, build relevant experience that you can apply in the real world, participate in outings and networking events with your fellow interns, and collaborate on important initiatives that directly impact the company. Interns will also have the opportunity to attend exclusive talks with Datadog leaders who will give advice and share the lessons they’ve learned over the course of their careers.
- Learn more about the Recruiting and Talent Acquisition candidate lifecycle
- Elevate candidate experience at a fast growth tech organization
- Job shadow team members to learn how their day to day impacts the larger organization
- Receive job training and mentorship that will expand your skill set!
- Complete a strategic project to improve processes and provide innovative business solutions
- Cross functionally liaise with stakeholders to complete assignments
- An undergraduate student enrolled at a U.S.based university or college targeting a graduation date of Dec 2021 - Aug 2022
- Fluent in English
- Able to intern from May 24-Aug 13, 2021
- Previous internship experience
- Interest in technology, cloud computing, IT industry
Datadog is the essential monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS platform integrates and automates infrastructure monitoring, application performance monitoring and log management to provide unified, real-time observability of our customers’ entire technology stack. Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes and across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation and cloud migration, drive collaboration among development, operations, security and business teams, accelerate time to market for applications, reduce time to problem resolution, secure applications and infrastructure, understand user behavior and track key business metrics.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
For more information on how we maintain the privacy of the information you submit as part of your application, please refer to our Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.