People Operations Intern (Winter / Spring 2019)
Our People Operations team focuses on building a culture where the best people can do their best work. From electrical engineers to customer support engineers, from software developers to operations and logistics specialists, we are building a team so talented and diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
This team is small, focused, and works very closely together on all things people at Formlabs. We're looking for an energetic and focused person to dive deep into people projects, help build future pipelines, and take a hard look at determining marketing strategies that work.
If you're organized, focused, and curious about how great people are hired, we want you to join us for a People Operations Internship.
- Give an amazing high-touch experience to our candidates
- Promote Formlabs through organizing and managing events for recruiting candidates
- Develop and improve talent marketing strategies
- Keep Formlabs an incredible place to work by recruiting and growing the best people
- Up for the challenge of figuring out where are the best candidates in the world
- Extremely organized, you double and triple check to make sure things are always right
- Punch through task lists with lightning speed, you thrive on getting things done
- Love to read and write (forums, articles, job descriptions, copy for newsletters)
- Excited to sprint independently on community building projects
- Want to get exposure to all the ins and outs of an exceptional talent function and human resources
- Copy editing, writing, or marketing
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.