At Datadog, the People team is more than human resources—it’s a data-driven team dedicated to constantly improving the way we hire, develop, and support our most valuable asset: our people. Our People team are strategic problem solvers who work closely with leadership and employees to ensure that Datadog keeps scaling smoothly and remains a great place to work.
Datadog is seeking a People Operations Intern for the summer to join our People team. Working closely with our wider, global people team and other business support functions, you will maintain our HR systems, fine tune our People Operations processes, and partner with stakeholders to push projects over the finish line!
As a People Operations intern, you'll work alongside (and learn from) full-time Datadog employees in a community-focused student cohort. You'll receive guidance from professionals in your field of interest, build relevant experience that you can apply in the real world, participate in outings and networking events with your fellow interns, and collaborate on important initiatives that directly impact the company. Interns will also have the opportunity to attend exclusive talks with Datadog leaders who will give advice and share the lessons they’ve learned over the course of their careers.
- Take part in key learning opportunities across multiple function areas of the People team including onboarding, compliance, communications, and organizational strategy support projects
- Assist with a variety of People team processes and administration
- Help manage the onboarding process for our G&A, marketing, and/or sales organizations
- Learn from and work with different People team functional areas including talent development, benefits, compliance, payroll, and recruiting
- Partner with People team stakeholders on current projects
- Complete the present one People related project to help improve our current team processes
- Participate in sales training sessions, team meetings, skill building and professional development
- Current college student working towards a Bachelor’s Degree (preferably with a focus in Human Resources, Business, Communications, I/O Psychology, or other related field) targeting a graduation date of Dec 2021 - Aug 2022
- Strong interest in a career in Human Resources or Organizational Management
- Familiar with Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Positive, self-motivated individual with high level of enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Can navigate and thrive in a fast paced environment
Datadog is an affirmative action employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Datadog is the essential monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS platform integrates and automates infrastructure monitoring, application performance monitoring and log management to provide unified, real-time observability of our customers’ entire technology stack. Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes and across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation and cloud migration, drive collaboration among development, operations, security and business teams, accelerate time to market for applications, reduce time to problem resolution, secure applications and infrastructure, understand user behavior and track key business metrics.