Operations Support Intern (Summer 2019)
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
At Formlabs, our diverse team needs the office operating smoothly at all times. Everything about our environment matters: first impressions through the door, how supplies are organized, and even what kind of coffee is on brew. We’re looking for an organizational rock-star.
If you are highly motivated, organized, and love supporting a diverse company in accomplishing great things, we want you on our Operations Support Team.
- Support the day-to-day operations of a fast-paced (and growing!) office
- Keep our headquarters running smoothly and all of our team members happy
- Jump in and do whatever needs to be done, even when that changes daily!
- Can keep our fast-paced office space organized, beautiful and functional
- Are creative and love to be around innovative people and products
- Not afraid to do some hands-on hard-core administrative work to support a team
- Able and willing to do some heavy lifting as needed (rearrange furniture, move boxes)
- Excel at organizing things and helping others do the same
- Love to learn and can practically teach yourself how to do anything
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.