NPI Program Management Intern at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
At Formlabs, our passion is designing and building powerful 3D printing tools. Our manufacturing team makes these ideas a reality so our products can be enjoyed by thousands of people around the world. Our focus is on optimizing performance of the manufacturing process and building capacity for new products. Our manufacturing program interns work across the full spectrum of manufacturing – from line debugging, to identifying issues, to defining processes – and the full spectrum of engineering practices – materials science, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, software, and mechatronics!
- Support NPI activities on the manufacturing team
- Create tools to track and communicate BOM changes
- Look for process flaws and recommend solutions
- Follow up with vendors and contract manufacturers
- Identify and track relevant manufacturing KPIs, production schedules, and open tasks
- Provide feedback on engineering questions/drawings
- Identify risks and recommend mitigation activities
- Has 1 or more internship experience in related technical field
- Project or working experience with spreadsheets and creating automation
- Basic coding skills with ability to build simple spreadsheet functions
- Familiarity with G-Suite
- Proven analytical skills and ability to make actionable conclusions based on data
- Supply chain or manufacturing environment experience
- Completed an undergraduate degree in Engineering
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.