Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Bready* to make a change?
Toast is seeking a highly-analytical, impact-oriented MBA Summer Associate to join our Sales Intelligence & Growth Operations Teams. The role will serve as a core member within the team for the summer, focused on business analytics to drive insights and actions, along with operational excellence to enable Sales leadership to make effective, data-driven decisions. The MBA Summer Associate will be expected to work cross functionally between various teams at Toast including finance, marketing, business development, operations, and product.
The Sales Intelligence team assists with all Go-To-Market (GTM) activities at Toast including sales strategy, territory management, sales enablement, sales engineering, and operations. We are a collaborative team that takes our work seriously and has fun doing it! The success of the Sales Intelligence team directly impacts the revenue streams of the company. As such, this role is an opportunity to join us at a groundbreaking moment and truly make an impact. For the right candidate, this is a career defining opportunity.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Conduct insightful analysis using internal and external data (e.g. revenue, product, market, industry) to derive insights that will drive business decisions.
- Drive operational excellence for our GTM teams through identification and execution of opportunity areas that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to the business.
- Apply expertise in quantitative analysis and data visualization to tell the story behind the numbers and provide data-driven recommendations to leadership.
- Build and execute pilot programs for Go-To-Market Sales Leadership.
- Analyze sales and customer data in partnership with key cross-functional stakeholders throughout the organization.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Creative, highly organized, tech-savvy, detail-oriented, and intellectually curious.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, with a bias towards action and failing fast to learn quickly.
- A team player and excellent communicator, ready to roll up your sleeves and partner across the organization to get things done.
- A creative and critical thinker who can operate at 30,000 feet as well as at ground level simultaneously.
- Strong Microsoft Excel / Google Suite skills, as well as experience with large data sets.
- BA/BS required; currently enrolled in and pursuing an MBA.
- Open to remote.
Special Sauce* (Nonessential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- Knowledge of Salesforce, SQL.
- A passion for the restaurant industry.
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.