MBA Operations Intern at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
Toast is looking for self-motivated individuals who are interested in applying their knowledge to help us evaluate our current tools. Partnering with our Centralized Operations Team, Toast’s Operations MBA will dive deep into our current technology stack to identify potential areas for us to reduce duplication of tools, or expand use cases for existing vendors. This is an incredible opportunity for anyone interested in Revenue, Sales, Marketing, and CS Operations. Our MBA intern will have the chance to learn about 200+ different pieces of software and will get exposure to the systems that power a hyper-growth company.
- Work with a small team of operations leaders from across our business to understand the cases and gaps in Technology.
- Leverage internal experts and external resources to identify the most valuable places for Toast to focus.
- Create a perspective on the value of action and the costs of delays for the top projects you identify.
- Package findings in an executive summary and have deliver your findings to senior management of Toast’s operations, and systems teams.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Currently enrolled in an MBA program
- Curious about applied operations and data-informed decision making
- Confident analytical skills and experience in managing information
- Proficient with Google Sheets, Slides, and Docs, or Microsoft equivalent
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
- Experience with Revenue, Sales, Marketing, or CS Operations preferred.
- Confident with public speaking and running discussions
- *Bread puns encouraged but not required
Toast runs on Salesforce.com, one of the most popular CRM systems in the world. Salesforce powers over 150,000 businesses worldwide and is the cornerstone of companies at many stages of growth. We leverage a wide range of 3rd party technologies within the system that augment functionality to meet the needs of specific teams within the business.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required