Marketing Operations Intern at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Marketing at Formlabs crosses all disciplines – content, operations, analytics, product, sales, and more. Whether it's analyzing data to drive revenue, creating compelling content, or exploring new opportunities in the market, your work will impact business level goals and accelerate our revenue growth. During this internship, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from a world class team of marketers across disciplines, master the tools and skills required to kickstart a marketing career, and be part of a category creating hardware company.
- Manage high impact email campaigns from planning and writing content, to defining the target audience and measuring performance.
- Understand the customer journey and discover new opportunities to reach existing users through creative channels.
- Support marketing automation programs including email setup, segmentation, and other aspects of lead collection and routing.
- Help grow our business through creative thinking and optimization of marketing campaigns.
- Explore opportunities in marketing outside of your field of study.
- Understand intricacies of a hyper growth startup environment in a dynamic industry.
- Passionate, driven, and ready to take on any challenge
- Strong writing, communication, and interpersonal skills and ability to craft a compelling story
- Strong interest in learning more about marketing technology including marketing automation software like HubSpot or Marketo
- Experience analyzing data to draw insightful conclusions and presenting your findings to a team
- Ability to think creatively and produce superb work under tight deadlines
- Masterfully prioritize and manage time sensitive tasks
Bonus Skills (Optional):
- Sales chops
- Coding knowledge
- If you are available for a 6 month internship/co-op
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.