Soofa is a seed-stage, leading IoT startup who is revolutionizing the way we communicate in cities. We develop technology like the Soofa Sign to help urban dwellers take the pulse of their city and connect with each other in real time. Are you ready for the smart city revolution?
We are looking for a Spring Marketing Intern to help us tell the story of Soofa.
This is an unpaid, for-credit opportunity.
- Support the marketing manager and sales team with day-to-day marketing and design projects.
- Help plan and post to Soofa’s social media channels.
- Brainstorm, write, and edit copy for blog posts, sales materials, and digital ads.
- Conduct market research in the smart cities and out-of-home advertising space.
- Brainstorm and execute your own content ideas.
- Pursuing a degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Knowledge of social media best practices
- Ability to effectively translate general direction into compelling communications
- Great attention to detail
- Very organized with effective time management skills
- Can work independently with little direction (you are the type of person who works on many projects outside of your classwork)
- Drive for continuous improvement
- Creative problem solver with an eye for design
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with a diverse team
Bonus Points For
- SEO and keyword knowledge
- Experience with Hubspot or other marketing automation software
- Experience with Squarespace or other website builders
- Video production and editing experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
Perks of Working at Soofa
- The opportunity to forge your own path and grow in any direction that’s exciting for you
- You’ll work with a well-connected team of Harvard and MIT grads
- Strong company culture focused on working hard, playing hard, and caring about each other like a family