"Law is nothing else but the best reason of wise men applied for ages to the transactions and business of mankind."
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
If you’re excited about helping a talented team navigate the intricacies of the law in order to bring something great into the world, we want you on our team! Join us as a Legal Intern and you can help keep our growing team focused and empowered to change the world!
- Analyze and respond in real-time to business concerns with constructive and effective legal support
- Work with engineers and creators to identify and protect valuable intellectual property assets
- Help build a culture of good practices with solid drafting and a passionate hatred of “legalese”
- Gain valuable experience understanding the inner workings of a young company, and the role in house counsel can play in shaping company culture
- Have completed at least your 1L year of law school
- Know something about a hard science and/or computer programming
- Are a strong writer with efficient legal research skills
- Formal education in a hard science
- Experience or coursework in intellectual property law
- Love of 3D printing, modelling and/or digital fabrication
- Work experience at a startup