International B2B Marketing Internship - Spring 2019
Meet CarGurus—the #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, we’re building the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where it’s easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
Are you looking to gain experience working with a marketing team at a dynamic and fast-paced start-up? The CarGurus International B2B Marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic spring intern to help support its direct marketing efforts to automotive dealers. This role will have the opportunity to be involved in building, testing, and analyzing the success of marketing programs, which will directly impact the organization’s success.
The ideal candidate is comfortable operating independently and in a team setting, is comfortable juggling several different projects at once, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
What You'll Do:
- Support the international marketing team with maintenance and development of campaigns such as email, direct mail, social media, webinars, events, etc.
- Analyze success of campaigns and report out on results.
- Update and create new marketing collateral as needed.
- Work with several internal and external teams to complete projects.
- Initiate marketing projects as opportunities arise and take on other duties and responsibilities where needed.
Who You Are:
- Sophomore, Junior, Senior from an accredited college, with a good academic standing.
- Previous marketing experience a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple marketing priorities.
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal.
- Analytically oriented and comfortable using data to solve problems.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively to deliver results.
- Willingness to pitch in as needed for related marketing activities.
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, Hubspot and/or other marketing automation tools, or Adobe InDesign, a plus.
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, we’re nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Interns are paid. Foosball and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, we’re as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If you’d like to learn more, please visit our careers page.