Intern - Junior Support Engineer
You'll Help us Drive Digital Innovation:
- You will be part of our global expert Service Desk (1st and 2nd line)¸ which solves around 70% of all submitted requests without involving 3rd line R&D teams
- You will be trained to become a certified Mendix developer and get trained in our state of the art Mendix Cloud architecture, deployment and integration possibilities.
- You will engage with our global customers in Europe, USA, Australia, South Africa, Middle East, Japan like Heineken, New Balance, MIT, ABN AMRO, TNT Express, ING and our (international) partners to solve any challenges they might face and assist in a myriad of issues, changes and questions.
- You will work with R&D to improve the customer experience of our platform
- Work in a smart, young and dynamic team where innovation thrives and career opportunities are abundant
You're the Innovator we Need if You:
- Love to engage with the customer to solve any challenges they might face
- Have an B.S in information systems, engineering, computer science, or equivalent
- Have excellent communicative skills, both written and verbally
- Are passionate for technology and have strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Are well-organized, flexible and can keep an overview of all your tasks
- Have a basic understanding of and interest in programming languages, integration, relational databases and/or public Cloud technologies (eg. AWS, Azure)
Experience a Culture Like No Other at Mendix:
- Work for an award-winning employer? (Nr 1. tech employer & the-best-cloud-computing-companies-and-ceos-to-work-for-in-2017)
- Drastically change the way businesses create value using state of the art software?
- Get great working experience in one of the fasted growing tech companies around?
- Be part of a world-class, passionate, intrinsic, self-motivated team striving towards a common goal?
- Take ownership and accountability?