Intern - Business Analysis at Agero + Swoop
Agero’s Summer Intern will play a leadership role in standing up our Automotive Recalls Product Go-To-Market Launch. Focus areas and deliverables for the Summer Intern may include:
- Research of competitive offerings in the market to develop a detailed benchmark analysis that documents key features offered and outcomes provided to target customers by solution.
- Help define, create, and manage product executive dashboards analyze results, expose insights and monitor project / campaign performance and translate that into product strategy
- Partner with product marketing to deliver content (copy, mockups, storyboarding) for marketing & PR campaigns
- Research and design capabilities around customer self-service opportunities (Portals / landing pages / channels / copy/ etc) to enable additional service channels
- Participate / assist running agile product rituals (SCRUMs, grooming, sprint reviews, etc)
The intern will make recommendations on how/where Agero could improve our product offering and coordinate with Sales, Client Services, and Operations to drive a successful product launch.
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong researching and strategic assessment skills
- Strong project management abilities
- Interest in or experience with B2B software product Strategy, Development, and/or Management
- Interest or experience in the automotive industry
Hiring Manager: Jeff Bohn, Product Manager
Jeff Bohn is a key member of the Agero product organization. As a product manager, he oversees the design and development of connected vehicle and consumer affairs solutions for automotive including recall solutions. Prior to Agero, Jeff held product management roles for cutting edge IoT and SaaS solutions. Jeff’s engineering background and six-sigma training bring an analytical and results driven perspective to his efforts. Jeff holds an MBA and Masters in Information Systems from Boston University as well as a Masters in Engineering from Georgia Institute of Technology.