Global Revenue Operations Intern at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Reporting to the Sr Manager of Revenue Operations, Intern will provide support to the Finance Operarations. General responsibilities will include participation in the financial forecasting process, analyzing financial performance, creating/maintaining complex spreadsheets/databases and preparing financial reports.
- Capability for analysis / Use and understanding of Microsoft office tools
- Ability to use data to drive to solutions
- Working knowledge of basic statistics
- Communication skills, both written, oral and presentations
- Strong drive to succeed and implement solutions desired skills
- Formal problem-solving leadership skills
- Teamwork in a multicultural environment Soft Skills
- Open and engaging to effectively interface with others
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Technical curiosity
- Team player
- Enrolled in a four-year program pursing a degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- Interest in pursuing career in Corporate Finance or Accounting
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding of financial statements and accounting
- Demonstrated analytical
Number of Years of Work Experience: 0-1 year
- Excel (Advance)
- Effective Communicator
- Great Attitude
Education: College Senior or recent Graduate
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.