Financial Accounts Receivable Intern-FULL TIME (January 2019 Start)
Formlabs is growing by the minute and we’re looking for more operational muscle on our Finance & Accounting team. At Formlabs, this intensely focused team applies careful attention to our financial operations, while delivering the valuable information required to manage our scaling business.
Are you fiercely passionate about streamlining, with a vigilant eye for detail when it comes to handling money? If you are excited to have a high impact within a fast-growing company, we want you to join us as our Financial Accounts Receivable Intern.
**Please note: this is a full-time 40 hour per week job starting in January
- Manage collections while delivering amazing customer service and experience
- Ensure our finance operations run smoothly and guide process improvements
- Work across teams to assist with our sales operations, from beginning to end
- Assist the Accounting & Finance team with ad hoc projects
- Able to resolve issues and employ good judgement in the face of ambiguity
- Interest in cash process, collections, preparing and analyzing invoices, expense reports, and cost summaries
- Communication skills when creating settlements with customers
- Focused and able to power through tasks at lightning speed
- Passionate about 3D printing and the tech industry
- Advanced Excel skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.