Employer Branding Intern at Klaviyo
As an Employment Branding intern on the Talent Acquisition team, you will gain significant experience in recruitment marketing, employment branding, content development, data management, metrics and reporting. As a member of the Talent Acquisition team, we’re creating incredible connections with future Klaviyos. We’re an integral part in someone's career journey. This role is part of the Talent Operations team and will further the company’s growth strategies and talent attraction strategy.
What you’ll be doing:
- Learn how to make a brand known in the global Tech market
- Write or contribute content to various employment branding copy, including blog posts, job postings, ad campaigns, job descriptions, virtual events, etc.
- Help us build a robust library of content for future employment branding needs.
- Build an employment branding playbook and content library to support Klaviyos in growing as employment ambassadors.
- Gain experience using data to measure impact of branding and use predictive analytics to engage future talent.
- Demonstrated ability to work well a highly collaborative team environment through strong written communication and project management.
- Ability to interact effectively and work in partnership with a diverse group of colleagues.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including ability to tailor message appropriately to internal and external audiences.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and meet deadlines.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Exhibit extreme curiosity & self-starter mentality
- Have strong copywriting skills and design skills fit for social media and branded content
- Have great attention to detail and pride yourself on precision and accuracy
- Are eager to learn by doing and approach projects with creativity
- Are an excellent communicator (verbally and written)
- Are agile, and work well in collaborative, fast-paced environments
- Are excited to experience start-up life first-hand
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling brands to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company’s hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct, high-fidelity relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to Facebook or Amazon. In 2020, Klaviyo reached coveted unicorn status with a robust Series C of $200m at $4.15B valuation. Innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.