Electrical Engineering Intern
3D printing requires a complex interplay of software, hardware, and electronics. Working on our EE team, you’ll get to do it all! From designing and building your own boards, and hacking on firmware, to finding your own elegant solutions to problems on real products that will ship to real customers. As part of our interdisciplinary team, you will be working hands-on with real hardware.
If you are passionate about digital, analog, or electromechanical devices, we want you to join Formlabs as an Electrical Engineering Intern.
- Are comfortable moving between analog and digital systems
- Are ready to dive into complex electromechanical subsystems
- Are experienced with soldering and other aspects of prototyping your own designs
- Are comfortable doing independent research and development and making design decisions
- Have worked on projects with microcontrollers, sensors, feedback, or motor control
- Have designed, assembled, and debugged PCBs
- Like to code and are comfortable programming microcontrollers in C and developing test scripts in Python
- Are excited about designing products that work well and delight customers
*You must have a portfolio or website that you can share that reflects your past work on hardware and/or software projects
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.