Soofa is a seed-stage, leading IoT startup who is revolutionizing the way we communicate in cities. We develop technology like the Soofa Sign to help urban dwellers take the pulse of their city and connect with each other in real time. Are you ready for the smart city revolution?
We are looking for a Spring Design Intern to create beautiful content and help us tell the story of Soofa. This is a part-time, unpaid internship.
- Design marketing materials, such as landing pages, emails, 1-pagers, proposals, social media posts, and internal communication materials.
- Create client content for the network of Soofa Signs.
- Help us continue to develop our creative communication style across all platforms.
- Support Soofa’s design and marketing team.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience using email-building software
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Web design knowledge
- Knowledge of social media best practices
- Ability to effectively translate general direction into compelling communications
- Great attention to detail
- Very organized with effective time management skills
- Can work independently with little direction
- Drive for continuous improvement
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with a diverse team
Bonus Points For
- Experience with Mailchimp and Hubspot
- Experience with Squarespace
- Video production and editing experience
Perks of Working at Soofa
- The opportunity to forge your own path and grow in any direction that’s exciting for you
- You’ll work with a well-connected team of Harvard and MIT grads
- Strong company culture focused on working hard, playing hard, and caring about each other like a family
- Team outings
- Free Friday lunches