Data Analyst Intern at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our growing Quality team ensures that Formlabs products are consistent and reliable. Data is at the core of our business, providing insights into the quality of our products. We're the team that interprets incoming data and implements changes in manufacturing, software, materials, and hardware design.
Do you want to use your data analysis skills to improve the user experience and fix product issues? We want you as our Data Analyst Intern.
- Investigate product issues spanning the domains of materials, mechanical, electrical and software. Create reports and dashboards for the Hardware and Software Engineering Groups
- Build standard reporting and analysis web tools for both the Quality Team and Customer Service Team to quickly fix product issues
- Inform engineering decisions with data analysis, present findings to the Quality Team and other engineering teams to improve the quality of hardware and software
- Analyze data and make recommendations on priority of work, first steps on investigating product issues
- Have completed relevant technical coursework in the fields of data science or analytics
- Practical experience in statistics, data-science, or engineering discipline
- Comfortable using a variety of data analysis tools to draw conclusions, such as statistics, machine learning, or predictive analytics
- Working knowledge of SQL, python, and related tools for data analysis and visualization
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.