Customer Marketing and Account Management Intern at Soofa
Soofa is the neighborhood news feed that connects a community with screens everyone can see and anyone can use.
We are looking for a Spring Customer Marketing and Account Management Intern to help us tell the story of Soofa and delight our customers through creative communications, blog posts, client strategy, and more.
Soofa is for people with a shared stake in a special place. Join the movement!
- Support the Director of Customer Success with day-to-day marketing and account management tasks.
- Brainstorm, write, and edit copy for blog posts telling the stories of our customers.
- Brainstorm and execute your own ideas that will improve the experience of people who use Soofa Signs for their marketing campaigns.
- Conduct field testing, interviewing pedestrians to ask them about the content they see on Soofa Signs in order to improve client creative campaigns.
- Write and design marketing materials (emails, educational materials, etc) for existing customers.
- Manage and update Soofa’s social media accounts.
- Current student pursuing a degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Ability to effectively translate general direction into compelling communications
- Experience writing blog posts and email copy
- Knowledge of social media best practices
- Great attention to detail
- Very organized with effective time management skills
- Can work independently with little direction (you are the type of person who works on many projects outside of your classwork)
- Drive for continuous improvement
- Creative problem solver with an eye for design
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with a diverse team
Bonus Points For
- Experience with Hubspot or other marketing automation software
- Experience with Mailchimp or other email software
- An eye for design, and experience with programs like Canva or the Adobe creative suite
- Experience with customer support in some capacity
Perks of Working at Soofa
- Flexible PTO
- Dog-friendly office
- Team lunches every Friday
- Team activities like ski trips, camping, Whiskey Wednesdays, etc.
- The opportunity to forge your own path and grow in any direction that’s exciting for you
- You’ll work with a well-connected team of Harvard and MIT grads
- Company culture focused on talent development and caring personally
Soofa is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Soofa is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment.