Co-Op Advertising Administrator
Meet CarGurus—the #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, we’re building the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where it’s easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
The Advertising Administrator, Co-Op supports the sales team by managing the Co-op advertising submission process, and assists with various administrative functions in order to support sales activities. The Advertising Administrator, Co-Op processes Co-op claims according to OEM standards, maintains documentation, and interacts with dealership clients and 3rd parties.
The successful candidate must be comfortable adhering to a monthly Co-op submission schedule in order to facilitate approval of CarGurus advertising products for Co-op claim reimbursement. The successful candidate will work as an embedded teammate for the CarGurus Franchise Sales Team and the Co-op Team as a whole.
What You'll Do:
- Respond to Co-op advertising related inquiries from dealerships, 3rd party companies, and internal business units via phone and email while maintaining a high level of customer service
- Be responsible for gathering necessary documents for Co-op advertising pre-approval submission
- Ensure data accuracy within Salesforce that relates to the entire Co-op advertising process.
- This includes staying current with OEM Co-op advertising guidelines and creating/modifying current processes to adapt to any new requirements
- Manage a fast-moving queue of tasks, resolving all issues with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and efficient process
- Establish effective working relationships cross-functionally and become a reliable resource for the sales and dealer relations teams while assisting co-op specialists with Ad-hoc projects
- Edit and maintain dealer database in Salesforce
- Develop strong product and customer insights
Who You Are:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Possesses a great attention to detail
- Self-starter, can work independently
- A team player
- Preferred but not required:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Graphic design experience
- Automotive dealership experience
- Experience with Salesforce
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, we’re nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, we’re as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If you’d like to learn more, please visit our careers page.