Asset Management Intern at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
We are seeking an organized, results-driven summer intern to join our asset management team. In this role, the intern will work as part of the Global Technology Services Metrics & Reporting Team, assisting with managing the current Maintenance and Support renewals.
This role demands a strong skillset for organizing data and communicating with internal and external stakeholders. The intern will be responsible for running reports, corresponding with end users, requesting quotes and managing data.
- Contribute to a team responsible for license compliance.
- Generate renewal reports 90 days prior to the current M&S renewal dates using RSA Archer.
- Correspond via email to the end users whom have expiring M&S renewals during those timelines.
- Request renewal quotes from Nuance resellers/suppliers.
- Assist with the creation of the internal purchase records (PR) for the M&S renewals due.
- Update the Archer central repository with the renewal information.
- File any necessary paperwork relative to the M&S renewals.
- Support day-to-day reporting needs or license compliance requests.
Education: Pursuing a college degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and O365.
- Superior documentation and organizational skills. Must be detail oriented.
- Excellent critical-thinking skills with the ability to research and organize information retrieved from multiple sources.
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills.