Algorithms Test Engineer Intern at Formlabs
Software is at the center of our product development, as it bridges the transition from digital models to beautiful physical form in 3D printing.
We’re looking for a problem solving engineer to decrease the time to resolve software issues. From finding bugs in their infancy, to triple checking release builds, to interfacing with our Customer Support team - we’re looking for someone with a passion for making exceptional machines robust.
If you’re a meticulous and creative problem solver who thrives in interdisciplinary environments, join the Form Team as our Algorithms Test Engineering Intern.
- Assist Software Team in investigating and debugging software issues
- Support the team in writing scrips to help automate the testing process
- Test software releases and help design & build our test suite and procedures, to ensure a high level of quality is maintained
- Are studying engineering (CS preferred)
- Have programming experience through other internships
- A driven problem-solver, who is able to deeply investigate issues and find solutions
- Passionate about helping customers get up and running, and get the most value out of their Formlabs product
- Ready to dive in and learn whatever code / software infrastructure you don’t already know (application logging, Windows drivers, test suites, etc.)
- Ready to work on self-directed projects with a high-caliber team
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.