Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
The position provides an opportunity for the candidate to work in fast paced web base technology environment and to work within different facets of a corporate finance organization. The individual will be exposed to a variety of finance functions including accounting and reporting, purchase to pay, external audits, order to cash including billing and collection. This is a terrific opportunity to provide support to an accounting team in an international environment, drive process improvement within corporate finance and get visibility to various finance functions.
Only students currently enrolled in a full time undergraduate program will be considered. Must be eligible to work 40 hours a week from July- December 2021.
What You'll Do:
- Support the accounting team with monthly close processes and performing account reconciliation
- Support AR team with Cash Application processes
- Analyze and reconcile Credit Card Chargebacks
- Analyze aging reports and identify action items
- Work on daily billing batches to accurately invoice customers
- Handle customer/sales requests as they come in the billing queue
- Provide support to AR team in reconciling customer accounts
- Perform ad-hoc projects as required by the management team
Who You Are:
- Candidate for a Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Accounting or Finance
- Strong knowledge of Excel (pivot table, VLOOKUP, charts, etc.) and other CRM skillset a plus
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong team player
- Highly organized and able to deliver workflow on time.
- Strong communication skills (customers, sales, etc.)
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.