Greater Boston Area
LogicManager is looking for an Accounting Intern to join our team this June! In this role, you’ll work with a close team of finance professionals and contribute to a broad set of accounting functions. You'll learn about all areas of accounting including accounts payable and receivable, and various other high-level processes in accounting. We are looking for a student who is able to work full time in the Summer and then potentially continue part-time during the school year.
We are a cash flow positive, profitable SaaS company, recognized as a leader by Forrester and ranked highest in ‘ability to execute’ by Gartner. We have no outside investors or debt, and are actively preparing for our IPO including building our executive team. We have accelerated our revenue growth from 40% to 70% over the last five years. Our enterprise-wide risk management SaaS platform that empowers thousands of organizations around the world across all industries to anticipate what’s ahead, to uphold their reputations, and improve business performance through strong governance.
- Support accounting team during monthly and annual financial close including journal entry preparation
- Review and maintain detailed account analysis of balance sheet accounts and reconcile to the general ledger on a monthly basis
- Assist with daily input of invoices into ERP system, including obtaining approvals
- Maintain all electronic vendor files, verifying vendors and ensuring complete entries
- Assist with requests related to quarterly and annual audits
- Work within billing and accounting software on a daily basis
- Aid with other department and company projects as needed
- Actively participate in promoting company culture
Desired Skills & Experiences
- Must be enrolled in a 4 or 5-year degree program at an accredited university with a graduation date between December 2019 and June 2021
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a Business-related field and minimum GPA of 3.25
- Accounting I & II classes have been taken and passed
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a diverse group
- High interest in learning operational accounting / finance and growing professionally
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to negotiate effectively and professionally – both internally and externally
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (I.e. formulas, pivot tables)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description