Workplace Experience Coordinator at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Toast is looking for a positive, professional, and dependable individual to join our team. This dynamic role is key in creating a culture of support and teamwork. The ideal candidate is someone who wants to join a fast-paced startup and views each day as more than a job, but an opportunity to learn and support the overall business. You are happy to pitch in with tasks and come to work every day with a smile.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Greet visitors, sign for deliveries, and provide tours when necessary. Ensure that all guests are offered beverages, have signed NDA’s, and are escorted to conference rooms as needed.
- Embody the “Face of Toast,” persona, by making each visitor feel appreciated and welcomed.
- Maintain the ordering and support of office operation components
- Assist with research projects, and a variety of other administrative and special projects around the office as assigned
- Coordinate company catering orders for non-executive groups
- Own logistics & booking for certain amenities onsite
- Management of WE events with focus on food & beverage
- Help support other workplace experience programs & events as required
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Associates/Bachelors Degree
- 1-3 years of experience, preferably working in a startup or hospitality environment
- Strong organizational and coordination skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excel at multitasking and work well under pressure
- Strong and clear communication skills both written and verbal, and an ability to converse easily with anyone
- Background in design or hospitality preferred, but not necessary.
- This role will be a full time in office position, 8am-5pm
*Bread puns encouraged but not required