Workday People Tech Analyst at Klaviyo
We have an incredible team at Klaviyo - collaborative, capable, diverse, fun - and we won’t settle for less. Our customer base doubled in 2020 and our headcount is expected to double in 2021. We are making a significant investment in People Tech to ensure we’re set up for scale. Supported by a team of dedicated SMEs, team members and consultants, the Workday People Tech Analyst will support our people tech initiatives ranging from optimizations in Workday HCM, Payroll, Time and Absence, implementation of Talent and Advanced Comp, and oversight / hands-on contributions to new integrations.How You Will Make a Difference
- Collaborate with SMEs and HR Shared Services to understand our business needs and devise plans to thoughtfully support them through the use of technology and automation.
- Team with fellow People Tech team members support our Workday modules including: Workday HCM, Talent & Performance, Advanced Compensation, Payroll, Time Tracking, Absence, Security, Benefits, Advanced Reporting, Business Process configuration.
- Translate functional needs into technical specifications. You aren’t satisfied with taking an ask at face value. You always want to know the desired outcome and will consult to ensure we’re solving for the business need, not just checking the box. You provide recommendations that balance meeting the business need and setting up Workday in a scalable / best practices way.
- Help implement new modules and integrate new systems, while supporting the team working on configurations of existing systems and modules. Toggle seamlessly between project-based work (approx 70%) and production support (approx 30%). Work cross-functionally to solve problems, help people, and build automated technology driven solutions. Partner effectively with internal users, stakeholders, SMEs, and external consultants as appropriate.
- Partner with HR leadership, Senior HRIS Analyst, People Analytics Analyst, and SMEs to build and document workflows and procedures for our systems.
- Proactively analyze, identify, and correct technical problems and deficiencies.
- Follow all security protocols for various systems.
- You have at least 5 years working in HRIS / People Technology, with at least 2 years specifically in Workday with a focus on one or many of the following Workday SKUs: HCM, Talent & Performance, Advanced Compensation, Payroll, Time Tracking, Absence, Security, Benefits or Advanced Reporting.
- You are comfortable working on both sides of the system - with our users and our engineers and feel comfortable translating practical needs to technical specifications.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to influence and outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You have a team-first mentality and “no job is too small” perspective. We are looking for executors and builders.
- You are collaborative and able to work cross-functionally with different areas of an organization.
- You are eager to continue learning and growing in your Workday skills.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.