Technical Recruiting Partner at Markforged
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:25 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, January 26, 2021
The Recruiting team is dedicated to ensuring that teams at Markforged have the people they need to achieve their goals. We work as a team to get to know the whole person, to communicate our values, and to ensure that candidates are well-informed and delighted throughout the process. Recruiting is a company-wide effort and responsibility and your job is to ensure everyone understands how they can help.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you'll work side by side with leaders and peers across our Technology Teams to ensure that every hire is as exceptional. You care about people and seek to understand the needs and aspirations of each candidate while thoughtfully conveying the unique value proposition presented at Markforged. You will act as a liaison between candidates and the team and an advocate and counselor to all candidates.
In this role you will:
- Take pride in identifying and hiring great engineers onto the team
- Partner closely with hiring managers to determine and understand the organization’s needs and and priorities
- Source candidates, taking an analytical approach and tailoring strategy to each particular situation and need
- Provide a high-touch service level to both our internal team and the external candidate pool
- Engage with partner organizations and help drive engaging events that promote our brand and culture, hence driving further engagement with the candidate market
- Take a detail-oriented approach to all tasks
- Act as candidates’ advocate throughout the interview process
- Develop and drive a best in class candidate & hiring manager experience
- Serve as a knowledgeable, personable ambassador of the company at conferences, tech talks, happy hours, career fairs, and other public-facing venues.
- Build and maintain a strong network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, and employees
- Continuously innovate and look for new and creative ways to attract and select talent
- Hire candidates for our Mechanical, Electrical, Materials, & Software Engineering teams
- Focus on Diversity & Inclusion as part of recruiting for every open role
What we look for:
- 3+ years of recruiting experience, with at least 2 years focused on Technical roles
- Proven track record of building high-performing engineering teams
- Strong experience in outbound sourcing, not just pushing applicants through the pipeline
- Start-up experience a plus
- Experience recruiting for full stack software engineers preferred
- The ability to grow and manage a high-quality pipeline of candidates
- Experience cultivating relationships with passive candidates
- Experience managing relationships with agency recruiting partners
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point we’re getting at, it doesn’t hurt to take a chance and apply!
Markforged is reinventing manufacturing so you can build anything you imagine. As the fastest-growing additive manufacturing company in the US, Markforged provides the most affordable metal and carbon fiber 3D printers on the market. Engineers, designers, and manufacturing professionals all over the world rely on Markforged products for tooling, fixtures, functional prototyping, and production parts to optimize their manufacturing operations and supply chains. Founded in 2013 and based in Watertown, MA, Markforged has about 300 employees globally and $137 million in both strategic and venture capital.
Help us reinvent manufacturing.
We are reinventing manufacturing so that engineers can build anything they imagine.
We are one team that wins together!
You will be engaging every day with passionate and dedicated individuals in a collaborative environment working towards making best-in-class products.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), parental leave, commuter benefits, open PTO policy, and more. Our work environment includes casual dress, a fully stocked kitchen, bike storage, free parking, weekly catered lunches, and fitness perks. You will have unlimited access to our 3D printers for professional and personal parts!
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description