Examity, the world leader in online test integrity and the fastest-growing Edtech company in the United States, is looking for a dedicated Technical Recruiter to join our growing team in Newton, MA.
As a Technical Recruiter, you will partner with the product and operations teams to execute against our hiring goals. The Recruiter is passionate about delivering a top candidate experience that lends genuine insight into our culture and what it’s like to work here. We’re seeking someone who brings creativity, focus, and determination to our recruiting process.
- Design and execute candidate recruiting plans, partnering closely with hiring managers.
- Collaborate with Examity’s Engineering and Product teams to understand hiring needs.
- Source qualified candidates, review resumes, and pre-screen candidates while moving interview processes forward in a timely manner.
- Organize and facilitate interview debriefs.
- Attend regional tech meet-ups and recruiting fairs as an Examity representative.
- Drive offer approval, extensions, and negotiations.
- Find and engage unique candidates through creative sourcing techniques.
- Manage pipeline activity regularly.
- Maintain data integrity and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years recruiting and sourcing experience, working in a medium to high volume hiring environment.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of ATS and strong technical aptitude.
- Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches.
- Strong full lifecycle recruiting skills with a track record of implementing innovative and effective strategies for sourcing candidates.
- Experience in compensation and general HR requirements.
- Expertise in recruiting events and employment branding initiatives.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States. We will not sponsor individuals for work visas.
Examity offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and 401k. As one of the fastest-growing Massachusetts companies, you will be challenged to build your skills and take on increasing responsibility. Our office environment is open, collaborative, fast-paced and high energy. Examity’s urban office location in Newton, MA provides access to local shopping and restaurants. Employees enjoy Examity’s free snacks and drinks, a flexible work schedule, and frequent group outings to skyboxes for Celtics, Red Sox and summer concerts.
Examity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.