We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join the People Operations team at EverQuote. As our point for all things analytics recruiting, you will own the recruiting life cycle for our growing analytics teams. If you’re hyper focused on finding great talent, creating an exceptional candidate experience, and collaborating with your team, join us!
- Partner with our Analytics teams to deeply understand hiring needs
- Leverage multiple recruiting sources and techniques to identify and engage active and passive candidates, including LinkedIn, search engines, niche job boards, social media, user groups, and blogs
- Source qualified candidates, review resumes, and pre-screen candidates while moving interview process forward in a timely manner
- Build and refine our analytics interview process
- Drive offer approval, extensions and negotiations
- Identify closing strategies for offers and proactively provide candidates with the right information to help make their decision as easy as possible
- Manage 10-15 requisitions at a given time with potential to take on more as business needs dictate
- Interface regularly with internal stakeholders and hiring teams; communicate key metrics and insights on recruiting pipeline and high level strategy
- Create and own a flawlessly positive candidate experience
- 2-4 years of technical full cycle recruiting experience
- Experience with recruiting analysts/data analysts at all levels
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent; disciplined strategy to source, engage and nurture prospective candidates
- Proven track record for assessing analytical talent
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse candidate pipeline
- Able to prioritize tasks/goals in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- We are one of the fastest growing companies in Boston history, at the intersection of tech and big data, with unmatched opportunity in the insurance vertical as we expand across new verticals and service offerings
- This role offers a highly unique learning and development opportunity
- Our company is profitable & established. A “startup culture” without “startup anxiety.”
- We encourage creative thinking and independent responsibilities
- We offer competitive salaries, fully paid health and dental insurance, 401K match, stock and a relaxed & flexible work environment
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) makes insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal. We save consumers and insurance providers time and money by operating the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. Our goal is to reshape insurance shopping for consumers and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But you should know, there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. EverQuote is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.