Talent Acquisition Coordinator at Cybereason
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question "Am I under attack?" proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employees for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
We have an excellent opportunity for an additional individual to join our Talent Acquisition Coordination team. This individual will represent Cybereason to prospective candidates and our external partners. You will play a meaningful role as a brand ambassador, working closely with prospective candidates, ensuring a seamless and positive candidate experience. You will partner with our internal stakeholders to establish clear communication and consistency throughout the interview process. This position is based in Boston, MA.
- Manage the entire candidate interview process, including scheduling phone screens, onsite/video interviews and candidate debrief sessions
- Provide an efficient, high-touch experience for all candidates throughout the key stages of their application, offer, and pre-employment
- Handle candidate travel arrangements, when required
- Draft and extend offer letters
- Greet candidates interviewing onsite and providing office tours
- Establish effective rapport with hiring managers and other internal stakeholders
- Get involved in additional employment branding projects, including meet-ups, internally hosted and external recruiting events
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work with Google Calendar, Gmail and to learn Greenhouse, our applicant tracking system
- Ability to effectively prioritize work under tight deadlines
- Proven organizational, multi-tasking and analytical skills within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Committed to excellent candidate experience and customer service
- Ability to make objective judgments and decisions using integrity and consistency
- Dependable, diligent and flexible, a strong team player who handles confidential information with the utmost care