Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Let me tell you about an artificial intelligence (AI) company that you probably have never heard of, but you will. As a matter of fact, this company is the world’s largest independent AI company and it’s headquartered in the Boston area. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s hottest and most dynamic industries.
Interactions’ mission is to create amazing customer experiences by advancing AI technology that understands and engages on a human level. The human element of what we do not only relates to how we differentiate our AI technology, more importantly, it informs and guides our focus on our most valuable asset, our employees. We endeavor to create opportunities for our employees to advance their skills, their interests, their passions, their careers and their lives. Like all companies, we’re not perfect, but we are committed to continually improving our employee value proposition, one that centers on competitiveness, flexibility and an appreciation for individuality.
For prospective employees, if that sounds challenging and exciting, we’d love to talk to you.
To support our continued growth, Interactions is hiring a Talent Acquisition Coordinator. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will assist the Talent Acquisition team with candidate management, scheduling, new hire on-boarding processes and projects related to attracting, hiring and retaining the best talent at Interactions.
- Ensure an excellent candidate experience through prompt follow up and communication with candidates.
- Manage job postings and optimize effectiveness through various tools.
- Assist with interview scheduling and on-site candidate visits, schedule product demos as needed.
- Follow up with managers when needed for prompt and efficient interview scheduling.
- Finalize interview schedule agenda's and ensure timely correspondence with candidates.
- Coordinate and assist with candidate travel accommodations and reimbursements.
- Proactively research and generate new and creative sourcing methods to attract talent.
- Assist with College & University event calendar, i.e registrations, on-campus events, marketing materials.
- Update project plans and work with internal teams as appropriate.
- A minimum of (1) one to (3) three years of recruiting or HR experience.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite experience; PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment.
- Great attention to process and detail oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer focused.
- A Bachelor’s Degree preferred.