Sr. HR Business Partner at Vistaprint
At Vistaprint, our HR Business Partners are strategic thought partners and important enablers of the business strategy. We work closely with leaders to develop and implement people strategies that allow us to attract, develop and retain top talent across a range of operations. In addition to day-to-day responsibilities supporting the Vistaprint community, the HRBP may take ownership of key wide initiatives, driving projects to completion. This role will have a considerable amount of autonomy, acting as a consultant to management on people related issues.
- Consult with senior leaders, providing HR guidance on organizational design, change management, engagement initiatives, performance management, workforce & succession planning programs.
- Work across multiple levels of management and partner with centers of excellence when appropriate, to identify and solve complex HR issues.
- Participate on project teams to develop programs and processes in support of overall HR functions.
- Act as a change agent, leading the efforts and change management planning for various initiatives and/or organizational wide change.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Acts as the liaison between HR and the business, ensuring effective communication of information.
- Identifies HR functional priorities and leads the work to execute against these priorities.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience supporting senior leaders in a HR business partner or HR generalist capacity.
- Strong partnership experience with an emphasis in positive employee relations, change management, talent management, and the ability to interact effectively with all levels and all positions within the organization.
- Proven capacity to coach and mentor managers and team members in a positive and inclusive environment.
- A solutions-oriented mindset and an adaptive style, with a bias to action and comfort with a fast pace and rapid change.
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.