Sourcer at Unity Technologies
Our team here at Unity is growing rapidly and we are looking for a Sourcer to help us at this really exciting time in our journey! This is a chance to join our in-house specialist EMEA recruitment team and help us expand globally!
Our team is made up of a great bunch of talented, creative and hard working people that love nothing more than tackling challenges head. Our team goal is simple - hire the best talent and deliver the best candidate experience.
We are the first experience of Unity that many people get and it is important to us that our first impression is professional, helpful and friendly. This is where you come in, you will be a key part of the process as you work closely alongside both Recruiters and Recruitment co-ordinators to source and engage with a truly diverse candidate pool.
So what is in it for you? You will have the chance to work with a world-class team, not just Recruitment but the wider Unity family in one of the most innovative, creative and exciting companies around right now!
This is a full time, 6 month contract position, based in our Brighton office ideally but also open to remote working.
- Search for, identify, and engage with diverse, qualified, and talented candidates
- Speak with each relevant candidate and qualify them against our open requirements for both a cultural and job content fit. (Our roles will include both technical and non-technical skill sets)
- Successfully partner with other sourcers and the wider Recruitment and HR teams
- Build a strong pipeline of candidates in process for each position that you work and keep them in the loop with any necessary feedback
- Experience sourcing both non-technical and technical positions
- Experience building and maintaining a pipeline/ talent pool of candidates
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using Recruiting Software (e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter)
- Experience or an interest in diversity and inclusion
- Experience sourcing sales positions
- Passion to make a difference
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.