Senior Recruiter at EverQuote
We are looking for a Senior Recruiter to join the People Operations team at EverQuote. As our point for all things sales and business recruiting, you will own the recruiting life cycle for our growing sales and business teams. If you’re hyper focused on finding great talent, creating an exceptional candidate experience, and collaborating with your team, join us!
- Partner with our Executive leadership and Sales teams to deeply understand hiring needs
- Build out a newly developed sales function from 12 to 250 hires by the years end
- Source qualified candidates, review resumes, and pre-screen candidates while moving interview process forward in a timely manner
- Build, refine and scale our sales recruiting process
- Drive offer approval, extensions and negotiations
- Identify closing strategies for offers and proactively provide candidates with the right information to help make their decision as easy as possible
- Interface regularly with internal stakeholders and hiring teams; communicate key metrics and insights on recruiting pipeline and high level strategy
- Create and own a flawlessly positive candidate experience
- Manage third party resources and agencies
- 5+ years of sales or business full cycle recruiting experience
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent; disciplined strategy to source, engage and nurture prospective candidates
- Proven track record for assessing sales talent
- Proven track record of building high volume pipelines that scale with the business
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse candidate pipeline
- Able to prioritize tasks/goals in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- We are one of the fastest growing companies in Boston history, at the intersection of tech and big data, with unmatched opportunity in the insurance vertical as we expand across new verticals and service offerings
- This role offers a highly unique learning and development opportunity
- Our company is profitable & established. A “startup culture” without “startup anxiety.”
- We encourage creative thinking and independent responsibilities
- Lunch catering to the office, fully-stocked kitchen, company outings to local restaurants, day trips, and more
- We offer competitive salaries, fully paid health and dental insurance, 401K match, stock and a relaxed & flexible work environment
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but don’t let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.