Last year, online marketplaces grew at more than twice the rate of digital commerce overall. Why? Because online marketplaces offer customers a better experience, and a deeper and wider assortment by bringing together third-party sellers through a single site.
Mirakl’s mission is simple. We help our clients seize this opportunity by providing the unrivaled expertise, technology, and partner ecosystem that B2B and B2C organizations need to launch and grow their own online marketplaces. Mirakl’s latest $555M fundraising values Mirakl at $3.5B, and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. With this funding, Mirakl will hire 1,000 passionate new Mirakl workers over the next 3 years.
As Mirakl continues to grow, we’re committed to staying true to our core values: get things done, go above & beyond, succeed through expertise, work hard together, and satisfy & empower clients.
Who is Mirakl:
- The industry’s first and most advanced enterprise marketplace SaaS platform, at the heart of digital transformation, for the world's most forward-thinking organizations
- A hypergrowth company with a global presence, and 500+ employees in 12 countries with offices in Paris, Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Bordeaux, Sydney and São Paulo
- Enabling over 300 of the world’s leading companies including ABB, Astore by AccorHotels, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Catch Group, Changi Airport, Darty, The Kroger Co., Leroy Merlin, Maisons Du Monde, Metro, and Toyota Material Handling with the speed, scale and agility to win in the changing eCommerce landscape.
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Senior People Partner to join our growing People Team.
Mirakl’s People Partners work collaboratively with the departments they support offering people strategies that enable the business to scale quickly with the long-term in mind. People Partners are able to advise and provide key insights on topics including org design, talent management, compensation planning, as well as short and long-term growth plans across the departments they work with. They are seen as a key resource in empowering their departments to run efficiently and successfully.
What you will do at Mirakl:
- Develop trusting relationships with business leaders in your assigned departments, and act as a key advisor in strategic decision making with an emphasis on scaling our business
- Drive headcount planning and organizational design efforts through working with the leadership team, Finance, and the broader People team
- Closely partner with business leaders to understand and address talent needs for their existing teams
- Coach managers on addressing a range of employee issues including performance related conversations and employee relations issues.
- Work with the global People Team to scope, design, develop and deliver strategic People initiatives such as annual performance and compensation reviews and engagement surveys
- 8+ years of experience in a strategic HRBP role
- Demonstrated ability to coach and influence managers of all levels
- Experience working with a rapidly growing business
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get the task done, no matter what it is
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Experience designing and leading projects and programs through to completion