Senior People Partner (HRBP) at Markforged
!Sorry, this job was removed at 5:52 p.m. (EST) on Wednesday, September 25, 2019
As a Senior People Partner, you'll report directly to the Head of People Operations and provide critical partnership to our leaders and managers. You will have a focus on people strategies that accelerate business objectives and enable us to scale for hyper growth.
As a People Operations team, we are on a mission to build a “Top Place to Work.” As a trusted Senior People Partner, you’ll be an agent for change, create clarity and deliver results. You’ll need to be proactive, detail-oriented and consultative.
In this role, you will:
- Support Engineering, Product and Operations leadership and organizations.
- Proactively identify organizational needs, evaluate options, develop and drive needed change initiatives.
- Build talent related processes that drive a high performance culture focused on development e.g. around goal-setting, a culture of continuous feedback, and career paths.
- Deliver training to set your leaders, managers and employees up to succeed.
- Use people metrics to drive key insights and decisions for talent growth and retention.
- Coach managers across the organization on best practices in management.
- Act as the ‘glue’ between HR sub-functions, line management and employees.
- Partner closely with the Talent Acquisition to ensure that we are able to meet hiring goals.
- Manage Employee Relations and conduct investigations as needed.
- Ensure policies, practices and programs are administered in a fair and consistent manner.
What we look for:
- 2+ years in a HR Business Partner role.
- Desire, drive and ambition to make an impact and get results.
- The ability to remain calm and poised under pressure.
- An exceptional relationship builder.
- Someone who will easily integrate and partner with key stakeholders to drive business outcomes.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description