We have come together at Cybereason to pursue our vision of an open, safe and connected world, and our mission to leave our world a better place than we found it.
We take on each day knowing we are doing something that is worth our time, passion and brain power, and we believe that we can only solve some of the world’s most complex technology challenges by unlocking the full talents of everyone within our organization.
What you’ll do:
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced People Leader to join our People team. Cybereason has 1,000 employees today, and over the next five years, we’re anticipating hiring faster than ever. To help us scale globally as we grow the company, we are looking to hire a Senior Manager of People Operations to build and manage the support model for Global People Operations, including partnering with the regional People teams to roll out all key people processes and regionally compliant policies.
You’ll be chartered with delivering an exceptional employee experience through communication, systems, and programs. The right person for this role is detail-obsessed, thoughtful, energetic and creative, and thrives in a collaborative, rapidly evolving environment.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with the People leadership team and key business stakeholders to conceive, create and implement scalable HR processes and compliance programs that make Cybereason a better place to work in a high growth environment
- Manage day-to-day support for employees and our managers, implement and maintain new policies and procedures to ensure they are applied consistently and support escalations effectively when they occur
- Responsible for Employee Lifecycle management, including automating and managing global Onboarding, Offboarding, and Benefits and Leave administration
- Lead regular compliance audits including documentation, manager training, systems/process approvals as needed
- Project manage ad hoc projects for the People team
What We’re Looking For:
- 10+ years of HR experience, including 7+ years as a manager and 5+ years in a global HR shared services team
- Workday, ServiceNow and Greenhouse knowledge is a plus
- Benefits experience is a plus, as your team may need to triage benefits inquiries
- Multifaceted experience in all areas of HR employee lifecycle management
- Proven project management and leadership skills
- Excellent organization and problem solving skills with attention to detail and completeness
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to protect confidential and proprietary information, setting professional boundaries as needed.