More than 60% of online businesses have plans to participate in the marketplace platform economy, and for good reason: platform companies are twice as profitable and benefit from more sustainable growth, resilience and agility.
Mirakl’s mission is simple. We help our clients seize this platform opportunity by providing the unrivaled expertise, technology, and partner ecosystem that B2B and B2C organizations need to launch and grow their own online marketplaces. Mirakl’s latest $300M fundraising values Mirakl at $1.5B, and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. With this funding, Mirakl will hire 1,000 passionate new Mirakl workers over the next 3 years. Mirakl is proud to be part of the Next40 and FrenchTech120. As Mirakl continues to grow, we’re committed to staying true to our core values: get things done, go above & beyond, succeed through expertise, work hard together, and satisfy & empower clients. Mirakl is:
- The leading marketplace SaaS platform, at the heart of digital transformation, for the world's most forward-thinking organizations
- A hyper-growth company with a global presence, and 350+ employees in 11 countries with offices in Paris, Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Bordeaux, Sydney and São Paulo
- Enabling over 300 of the world’s leading companies including ABB, Astore by AccorHotels, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Catch Group, Changi Airport, Darty, Metro, The Kroger Co., Satair, Siemens Mobility, Tetra Pak, and Toyota Material Handling to accelerate their digital transformation with a business model that is adaptive to a changing business landscape
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Senior Human Resources Business Partner.
As the Senior HR Business Partner for the Americas team, you will be responsible for:
- Develop trusting relationships with the Americas business leaders, and act as a key advisor in strategic decision making with an emphasis on scaling our business
- Drive headcount planning and organizational design efforts through working with the leadership team, Finance, and the broader HR team
- Closely partner with business leaders to understand and address talent needs for their existing teams
- Coach managers on addressing a range of employee issues including performance related conversations and employee relations issues.
- Work with the global HR team to scope, design, develop and deliver strategic HR initiatives such as annual performance and compensation reviews and engagement surveys
- 8+ years of experience in a business partner capacity
- Demonstrated ability to coach and influence managers of all levels
- Experience working with a rapidly growing business
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get the task done, no matter what it is
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Experience designing and leading projects and programs through to completion