Senior Diversity Recruiting Sourcer (Remote or Boston, San Francisco, or Tampa)
Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
About the Role
Drift is looking for a Senior Diversity Recruiting Sourcer to join our growing Recruitment team. At Drift, we care about Diversity and it is part of our core values as a company. We aim to have a diversified candidate pool for every position. This Senior Diversity Recruiting Sourcer will be working closely with our Recruiters and Managers to develop creative strategies to find the best diverse talent globally. This individual will be responsible for acquiring diverse talent to the Recruitment team, working closely with diversity networks, and advocating for underrepresented groups in the Recruitment process. At Drift, we aim to be the new face of Corporate America and this individual will be a key asset in achieving that goal. If you want to make a difference, this role is for you!
As a Senior Diversity Recruiting Sourcer, you will be working with the entire Recruitment team and report to the Senior Manager, Recruiting. You will support the Recruitment of both technical and nontechnical roles at Drift.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, all roles are remote until 2021. Post COVID. this role can be located remote or in one of our offices in Boston, Tampa, or San Francisco.
By 3 months you’ll
- Complete comprehensive training and understand our product, Leadership Principles, Recruiting team, and individual goals
- Shadow all Recruiters and meet with all Business stakeholders
- Proactively source passive candidates through target outbound recruiting, networking, CRM Greenhouse searches, and innovative sourcing tactics
- Be part of the full-cycle recruiting process from initial kickoff meetings with stakeholders to sourcing, pre, and post-interview meetings
By 6 months you’ll
- Advocate for underrepresented people and promote Diversity with Hiring Stakeholders
- Partner closely and build strong relationships with business stakeholders, interviewing teams, the Head of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, and the People team
- Represent Drift for Diversity recruiting purposes at virtual networking events, career fairs, and leadership events.
- Identify new methods of recruiting a diverse pool of candidates
- Be an active member of all Drift Employee Resource groups
- Help recruiters and hiring managers craft job descriptions and interview questions that contain non-biased language
- Serve as a cultural ambassador of Drift by championing our Drift Leadership Principles
By 1 Year you’ll
- Manage Diversity Sourcing for all departments and levels of positions at Drift
- Push for high standards in the Recruiting process; create, implement, and drive for best in class diversity recruiting practices and constantly strive for frictionless processes
- Think outside of the box in regards to Diversity Sourcing strategies. Partner with external organizations in order to achieve results.
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- 2+ years of Diversity Sourcing or Diversity Recruiting experience
- Proven experience with passive candidate generation
- Participation in seminars or workshops around Diversity in the Workplace
- ATS experience
- You are passionate about Diversity
- You understand how to prioritize and enjoy working in a growing, changing, fast-paced environment that is constantly driving for better results
- You have demonstrated the ability to ask questions that help you uncover opportunities for improvement. You have a willingness to learn and receive feedback to improve your own skillset and growth.
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]