Here are some of the responsibilities you'll have:
- Lead coordination and facilitate hiring for a variety of roles, which includes engaging candidates, scheduling interviews, collecting feedback, and working with hiring managers to improve our recruiting processes
- Identify and engage targeted prospective employees for any of our open or predicted roles (aka “sourcing” candidates)
- Build active pipelines of qualified prospects for all types of roles across the organization
- Leverage our CRM (Lever’s Nurture tool) to streamline the engagement of prospects, with the goal of converting to active candidates
- Identify and tag prospects systematically for all types of current and potential future roles (aka “Talent mapping”)
- Conduct wide searches for contact information of prospects and import into our CRM
- Design and monitor drip email and outreach campaigns to prospects
Here are some things you'll also get to work on:
- Learn how we assess talent across all of our teams, and shepherd candidates through various processes
- Working on inbound strategies and employer branding to continue making LevelUp a destination for qualified prospects
- Speaking and interacting with candidates (maybe even cold calling some prospects!)
- Event logistics for meetups, other gatherings we hold to attract talent
- Generally helping the Ops and HR team with new-hire onboarding, welcoming candidates, etc.
- ~1 year of professional or internship experience in an office environment
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience with LinkedIn, boolean searches and other sourcing tools/methods preferred
- Ability to read people (over the phone, too!)
- Genuine interest in learning from and contributing to a small, fast-paced talent team
- Bonus Point - Ability to understand and talk about technology fluently (programming languages, frameworks, methodologies, practices, etc.) or interest in learning!
Benefits & Perks
- Free catered lunches from the businesses in the LevelUp ecosystem plus LevelUp credit to spend wherever we are accepted
- A never ending amount of coffee beans to make whatever suits your fancy and a snack closet that’s constantly stocked with a variety of snacks ranging from super healthy protein bars to a delicious bag of greasy chips.
- Incredible benefits package 100% paid for by the company including Medical, Dental, Vision, Medical Deductible Reimbursements, Disability & Life Insurance, Optional Life Insurance and Pet Insurance
- 401(k) with company match and a wide variety of investment options
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone allowance
- Flexible Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Generous and Fair Parental Leave
- Casual office environment where jeans and flip flops are acceptable. #NoSuits
- Convenient access to the MBTA via red, green, orange line & Commuter Rail (Downtown Crossing Station, Park Street & South Station are a few blocks away)
About Us LevelUp connects restaurants and guests with a seamless customer experience that blends analytics, loyalty, and rewards. LevelUp brings its technology to market in multiple ways: embedded into partner restaurant apps to provide a full-stack customer engagement solution; via an open developer platform that powers over 200 mobile apps; and through the LevelUp's partner distribution channels, which lets consumers order ahead and avoid the line at their favorite lunch spots using the apps already on their phone. Based in Boston, MA. LevelUp is backed by leading investors such as Google Ventures, Highland Capital and JPMorgan Chase and powers the mobile experiences for top brands like Chase Pay, Pret A Manger, Potbelly, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Equinox, Steak ‘N Shake, Dunn Bros Coffee, Argo Tea & sweetgreen. LevelUp is used by over 12MM customers paying at over 100,000 locations nationwide. LevelUp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.