Greater Boston Area
As Appcues expands the People Operations team, we’re hiring a Recruiter to join our early stage company to support and scale the hiring across all teams. You’ll partner with managers and key stakeholders in refining the recruiting process from sourcing candidates to creating a memorable candidate experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to grow their career as they join a small but mighty People team that will have an outsized impact growing the business, gaining exposure to the leadership team, and learning fast by owning the entire process.
You can expect to:
- Support all of Appcues: Every team matters at Appcues and as a recruiter, you’re motivated to partner with hiring managers to work on searches across all functions. You’ll play a crucial role in the growth of the entire organization as you learn what it takes to scale everything from our sales team to the iOS org.
- Manage the whole process: You’ll continuously improve your recruiting skills by owning all parts of the process. You make offers confidently, but you’re also willing and able to roll up your sleeves and screen, source, and schedule. No part of the process is too big or too small
- Build a best in class talent brand: You’re a brand ambassador in every interaction. Whether it’s candidate outreach or representing Appcues at events, you’re always looking to get our message out to attract candidates.
- Use data: We love our ATS here (Lever) and believe it provides the data we need to make better hiring decisions. Time to hire, conversation rates, sources of hire will be important to you and will always be top of mind. Keeping metrics top of mind will ensure you’re continuously improving on your recruitment strategy.
- Be a trusted partner: You’ve come to Appcues because you have the experience and battle scars to advise teams on what works. As a partner in the hiring process, you’ll seek to establish relationships, understand what’s important to their team, and what makes every person at Appcues tick.
- You have 2-5 years of experience in a full cycle recruiting role, with technical search experience preferred, but not required
- You’re an excellent communicator with an ability to engage passive candidates as well as build relationships with internal teams
- You possess strong organizational and multitasking skills, allowing you to work on many key projects at once while iterating quickly
- You understand the importance of moving quickly while juggling a number of projects and searches at onceExperience in a fast growing SaaS company is preferred
At Appcues, our mission is to help teams build products their users love. With Appcues, you can create in-product experiences (user onboarding, feature announcements, etc.) without writing any code. We believe it's the non-technical people who oftentimes have the best information about a user's needs and desires. And we give them the tools to act
We’re a dynamic group of talented teammates who challenge, trust, and care about each other, the work we do, and the success story we’re all helping to write. We live by our values, our benefits are real, and sometimes we have donuts!
Appcues is an equal opportunity employer. We believe a diverse team is a stronger team.
Read Full Job Description