Recruiter (contract) at edX
edX is a fast-paced edTech start-up in Cambridge with a mission of providing access to education. We are hiring a Recruiter for a 12 month contract to recruit, facilitate our hiring process and partner with leaders in our organization as we build effective teams.
We have a small recruiting team here (5) at edX and care very much about how we collaborate with our managers and candidates to make the right hire. We're looking for someone that shares this mindset. If you're early career but have a few internal cycles under your belt, this could be a good match. Ideally, you are well into your recruiting career and ready to join like minded people. Agency recruiters looking to make a move...let's talk!
We just received more reqs than our team can reasonably handle, so its time to add to our ranks.
- Gather, review and analyze technical and non-technical job requirements and organizational needs
- Source, screen, interview and evaluate candidates to identify top performers
- Understand and represent edX culture and values throughout interview and initial ramp-up
- Schedule and facilitate collaborative feedback meetings
- Lead candidates through the hiring process while creating effective relationships with hiring managers
- Extending competitive and equitable offers in line with our compensation philosophy
- 5+ years of successful technical or non technical recruiting experience
- Strong sourcing skills and experience using sourcing tools such as Entelo, LinkedIn etc.
- Committed to a high degree of excellence while always improving processes
- Able to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining a professional demeanor and staying organized so managers are always in sync. Also, we like to have fun at work and love a good sense of humor!
- Strong time management and organizational skills, ability to meet hiring targets
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) and direct recruiting experience in a software company, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with diversity recruiting strategies
- Experience with Greenhouse or a similar ATS
Sorry, visa sponsorship is not available.