Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason we’re projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when we’re surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? We’d love to chat.
We are looking for a passionate, energetic business partner to join our People Partner team. You excel in fast-paced, high-growth environments and are excited to contribute both strategically and tactically to help our amazing teams grow sustainably at record speed. In this role you will partner with several of our Senior Leadership Team members to develop and execute HR strategies focused on org design, organizational effectiveness, leadership effectiveness and employee engagement. You will provide practical coaching and data-driven recommendations that improve performance and engagement. This role reports to our Director, People Partners.
- Partner with leadership at varying levels to support organizational change, talent management, organizational design, career pathing, leadership planning and the implementation of programs that strengthen manager effectiveness.
- Proactively assess development needs, make recommendations, and work with our L&D team to provide Thrashers with high-value development opportunities.
- Partner with the talent acquisition team to ensure that hiring plans are met and that the teams you support are hiring only top talent.
- Leverage experience and exceptional judgment to quickly and efficiently resolve issues.
- Help develop leaders by providing guidance and coaching.
- Foster organizational health by ensuring that teams are structured in a way that is efficient and strategic.
- Leverage team employee engagement survey results to help your executive partners create team action plans to improve engagement.
- Manage employee relations issues as they arise and conduct objective investigations when needed.
- Partner with other People Team members to execute company wide HR initiatives.
- Provide insightful people data to guide decision making.
What You Bring to the Party:
- At least three (3) years as an HR Business Partner in a high-growth technology company and six (6) years of overall HR or related work experience.
- Advanced knowledge and skills in multiple HR functions including: org design, organizational effectiveness, compensation, benefits, employee relations, and talent management.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience supporting distributed, global teams while working across different time zones and geographies, critical as we scale our global organization.
- Expertise in navigating within ambiguous situations, with high levels of autonomy
- Proven ability to drive change management in a rapidly scaling environment
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking acumen with an ability to make timely, effective, ethics-based decisions.
- Exceptional influencing, communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Must be humble, results-oriented, collaborative, and have a sense of humor and a strong EQ.
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.