Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We're taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we'll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Bready* to make a change?
Toast is continuously growing and changing! Our People Operations team supports and enhances the employee journey by evolving our processes and systems as we scale. We meet Toasters in moments that matter. By enabling the business with tools and efficient processes, we support all Toasters to thrive through providing a reliable and positive employee experience.
Do you enjoy working with data and HR systems? Join our People Operations team and help us create outstanding operational experiences! This roll* partners cross-functionally to support the Workday position management process, ensuring requisitions are created timely and accurately. You’ll also be responsible for keeping our People data accurate and up-to-date through regular auditing processes, directly impacting the experience of employees and managers and ensuring that our People Operations processes run smoothly. The ideal candidate will have fierce organization and communication skills, curiosity and determination to investigate the root of an issue, unparalleled attention to detail, and enjoy working in a team environment.
About this roll*:
- Become an expert in position management to facilitate a smooth hiring process for hiring managers and enable partnership across the Finance, Talent Acquisition, HRIS, and People Operations teams.
- Provide guidance to hiring managers and others who need assistance with the process to open requisitions and collaborate on process improvements, as needed.
- Ensure data integrity by actioning results of weekly, monthly and quarterly audits. Support data governance processes.
- Partner across the People Team Centers of Excellence on HR data requests by gathering, analyzing, and reporting relevant findings from multiple systems.
- Collaborate on projects involving employee information and People Operations processes, as needed.
- Responsible for addressing a high volume of system-related activities in a timely fashion while maintaining a positive employee experience.
- Support People Operations with operational data and reporting needs utilizing various systems and tools (e.g., ServiceNow, Workday, Greenhouse).
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in HR in a role involving data management and general understanding of the employee life cycle
- Bachelor’s or Associate's degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 year Workday and/or other HR System experience
- Prior HR or customer service experience, a plus
- Outstanding sense of judgment and discretion when dealing with confidential and highly sensitive People data
- Strong/Outstanding Microsoft Excel skills required
- Able to manage priorities and work independently to deliver work within deadlines
- Strong communicator, service-oriented and able to collaborate with a team
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.