- As part of an agile People Ops team, you will share in the mindset and techniques that allow us to be adaptable to constant change and harness the power of people experience data to bring exceptional value to the business.
- Synthesize people data from various sources within and outside of People Ops to discover aspects of the employee journey (hiring, onboarding, inclusion, employee/leadership development, engagement, and change management) and determine opportunities for improvement that will continuously drive healthy metrics and engagement scores.
- Ensure internal equity and marketability of global compensation program by participating in data surveys and budgets in coordination with the financial planning and analysis team.
- Meet with leaders across the business to build relationships and understand their needs while providing evidence based guidance and insights from data that help address and uncover potential solutions to their team’s success.
- Produce models, materials, and dashboards using People Ops metrics that track and measure the health of the organization in meaningful and impactful ways with intuitive visualization.
- Refine and maintain a compensation program that enables Talent Acquisition to attract candidates and emphasizes internal motivators such as autonomy, mastery, and purpose in all iZotope employees.
- Collaborate with other members of Operations to ensure we are mindful of how we design, collect, and measure employee data relating to employee engagement, performance management, and more.
- Advocate for data transparency while also maintaining ethical data privacy practices, reaching an equilibrium where employees feel confident in giving honest feedback and where all employees have access to results of engagement surveys, diversity data, and more.
- Champion the values of agile and digital transformation that can continue to elevate the People Ops team out of tactical work.
- Innovate and experiment with ways of collecting, measuring, and examining people data that may lead to useful analysis and business insights.
- 2+ years of relevant experience working in a tech forward HR Business Partner or People Operations role with an emphasis on employee data and analytics
- Background in organizational development, psychology, or people oriented business strategies
- Passion and curiosity for data as it pertains to the employee experience
- Understanding of what drives human behavior and how to build highly effective teams
- Experience with data manipulation and analysis in Excel, Google Sheets, Survey Monkey, Slackbots and/or other AI applications
- Experience communicating and translating data analyses so that they can be understood by a broad audience
- Experience with managing compensation and pay equity across a small-medium sized global business
- Comprehensive medical plans in which iZotope pays the majority of the out of pocket costs
- Flexible PTO Policy and 19 paid holidays in 2021
- 100% paid family leave
- 401k with company match of 6% with both pre-tax and post-tax contribution options
- Additional perks and benefits