Manager of Talent Acquisition
In this role you will:
- Manage full-life cycle global recruitment across the organization
- Focus on building pipeline across departments, with a heavy focus on Technology & Sales recruitment
- Build and manage a team of recruiters and talent acquisition operations professionals
- Partner with hiring managers to advise on recruiting and hiring practices
- Spearhead the development and execution of recruitment programs (i.e., employment branding, employee referrals, etc.)
- Create and drive diversity & inclusion strategies
- Manage KPIs to ensure that the team’s processes and performance are running efficiently and/or improving over time
- Maximize value of current applicant tracking system (Lever)
- Review current TA processes to identify opportunities and determine plans for streamlining to ensure rigor, thoroughness, and a quality experience
- Continuously innovate and look for new and creative ways to attract and select talent
- Manage third party vendor contracts and relationships
- Partner with onboarding team to ensure a seamless candidate to new hire experience
What we look for:
- Passion to find top talent that fits the needs of the hiring team
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of recruiting leadership experience; 5+ years as a recruiter
- Subject matter expert (SME) in start ups
- Experience developing and executing comprehensive recruitment programs
- Proven success in team development
- Drives consensus through the appropriate use of data
- Able to adapt to unique, in-the-moment challenges in a calm and professional manner
- At Markforged, we have a culture that values learning, data-driven decision making, and prioritization. We learn from failure and are not afraid to keep trying after others have given up. We are a team of talented individuals and are looking to grow with enthusiastic individuals who share our vision of improving how the world innovates.
- We offer a competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), parental leave, commuter benefits, open PTO policy, and more.
- Our work environment includes casual dress, a fully stocked kitchen, bike storage, free parking, weekly catered lunches, and fitness perks.
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence. To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.